0

Poor Mash

Posted by DC Export on 8:17 PM in , ,

So today I find that little picture on the left (accompanying this article) about how they've added a Ledge at the Sears Tower in Chicago, which opens in June. The idea is that people will want to stand on 1.5" of glass that extends just over 4 feet to the side of the tower...giving the illusion to walking on air.

What do I do when I find out about this attraction? Email my pilot husband (who is also afraid of heights in realm of tall buildings...weird, huh?) and inform him that whenever we get to Chicago he can expect to do this. All I can imagine is him screaming like a little girl while I dance on it. Knowing my luck the glass will then break and I'll have a Coyote moment and be stuck mid-air dancing, realize that there's now nothing beneath me, and fall onto an Acme trampoline (um...you didn't think I was leading to some tragic death, did you?).

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.