0

Oy so much!

Posted by DC Export on 9:57 PM
Lots to update on now that I'm 39 weeks & still pregnant. We (including the doc) were sure that my gestational diabetes (which was a real kick in the twat to get diagnosed with) would have produced labor by now. Alas, my son is a proud mamas boy afraid of change.

This post is brief, but here's what is coming up in the next few days (I have to do something to keep me busy while still incubating):
-my mom sent me my birth story. I mean, I've heard it before, but not like this. Really neat
-child abuse jokes ARE funny regardless of what uptight broads on Facebook may say. Because they're jokes. Obviously. (this message approved by my favorite lesbian)
-HOLY CRAP I'M STILL PREGNANT! Have. Tried. Everything. Some days I'm ok with this, others I have mental breakdowns
-Halloween maternity ideas (since I'm now totally believing I'll be pregnant forever)
-My husband is hilarious

So that's all for now. I'm going to (attempt) sleep for the night & resist the urge to clean. True story: I let rooms get dirty so when the last weeks were upon me I could clean. Too bad I tire out fast now.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.