2

Been a little busy...

Posted by DC Export on 8:48 AM
I will get around to posting our birth story, but as we just got home last night I am zombiefied & unable to write more than this humdinger of an update.

Asher Glendon Sproat was born at 16:16 on Nov 10, 2010 after 39 hours of labor. He weighed 8lbs 1.3oz, was 21in long, and had a 13inch round head (which was AFTER his plates had moved to get him through the canal...geesh!).

He is perfect.
I did not know I could love such a tiny thing so much!
Matt & I are so happy/tired/frustrated from being tired/learning. But mostly we are in love.

And it's just the beginning.



-- Post From My iPhone

|

2 Comments


Love it. He's adorable. And yeah, it's frustrating to be a new parent... you'll learn quickly and be an expert before you know it... and then everything will change lol!

Seriously... it changes every week. Just as you are getting used to it.

Don't worry about the birth story for now, just get some rest, recover, and snuggle with your little boy.

Congrats again!!


Congrats my dear!! Can't wait to hear about everything when you are up to it!!

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.