0

Beauty Trials - Origins 'Peace of Mind'

Posted by DC Export on 2:18 PM in , ,

Do you ever feel uptight and a little tense? Got a headache? Anxiety? Then you definitely want to try out Origins 'Peace of Mind'. This lotion is meant to be dabbed in little doses to the back of your neck, your temples, and earlobes (yeah I thought it was an odd spot too...), you breathe deeply, and it brings you to relaxation.

Big bonus (as it is October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month), Origins is donating $35,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from sales of Peace of Mind® On-the-spot relief sold in North America.

But does it work? Check out my review...

I was feeling a little stressed out when I tried this out, I had been working on a paper all day for mid-terms and needed a little 'me' time. I dabbed this product on a few minutes ago after applying my new hair treatment from Lush that I'm trying out (more on that later). I applied to the back of neck, temples, and earlobes as instructed...a few seconds later I felt a cooling sensation all over! I kid you not, this product helped me breathe in deeper and relax (which is why I rushed to my laptop to share my experience!). It is definitely going with me in my purse from now on to help me relax in future situations.

The scent? Not strong, but its slightly lavender-y if I had to pick an herb. A small little dab will do ya, so the .5 oz bottle should last for several months! I'm definitely going to continue using this product, and recommend you all to get it!

Overall: 10 out of 10
A product that relaxes you in this high-stress world AND benefits breast cancer? Definite buy!

You can purchase Origins 'Peace of Mind' at Origins website here for $10.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.