0

Ruv Ruv Ruv!

Posted by DC Export on 7:52 PM in





So I must confess, I've been searching for a pair of respectable suspendered pants (a la Ms. Bradshaw circa season 6 w/Berger) at an affordable cost for a while now, and I may have stumbled upon the winner. No, they're not high waisted. No, they're not black, but they're pretty versitile and on sale at Chickdowntown.com for $93.50 (AND I got an email coupon for an extra 20% off!). But the real question is wearability...what shoes would you pair with this?

Another pair of affordable suspendered pants to choose from (in black!) and some accessorizing speculation...


Here's another respectively priced pair o' pantelones-con-suspenders from Victorias Secret. These clock in at $78 bucks (on sale too...). Hrmm...which would you pick?

As for shoes...wedges? Heels? I'm all about tucking in a slightly oversized blouse and carrying a simple clutch, but I'm stuck on the shoes question!

We shall see if I give into my suspendered desires...

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.