1

Well Hello There...

Posted by DC Export on 5:27 PM in
Welcome to the first post of 'DC Export'!!!

Why 'DC Export'? Well, I lived a fun and exciting life in our Nations Capitol, enjoying many grand times. There were single gal times, heartaches, exploration of the city, and a lot of personal growth done. This past August I packed my bags and moved with my Beau to his new location of Pensacola, FL. Personally, I'm missing the District somethin' fierce! The life, the culture!!! Le sigh, there's always visits (and there will be many). So on to my blog...

Here at DCE I aim to provide a fun blog full of life and style advice; be it beauty buzz, movie news, style schtuff, news of the motherland (DC), and so on. I'm sure this blog will grow and have a life of its own one day, but until then I am in control and I'm your DC Gal!

Hope you enjoy what's to come!

|

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.