0

Dammit Anthropologie...

Anthropologie needs to get out of my head! My favorite animal is the Octopus, my favorite color is purple, I've been searching high and low for a good cocktail ring, and SOMEHOW one of my favorite companies has TOTALLY READ MY MIND and made a PURPLE OCTOPUS RING.

Why am I taking Anthro's name in vain? Simply put - its $178 bucks. FOR.A.RING. Yes, I'd probably wear the shit out of it, I'd love it for ever, and its totally a splurge item I can justify due to its just-too-perfect customization to myself. Sigh. But I'll wait it out, because Mash might murder me if I spend that much money without at least discussing it with him first.

CURSE YOU ANTHROPOLOGIE FOR KNOWING YOUR CONSUMER TOO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.