0

On the road again

Posted by DC Export on 11:57 AM
The DC Export is now on the road, exploring parts of our great country. Sort of. Today Mash and I are headed NE, from Pensacola, FL to Columbia, SC. Only a two day trip (considering each way is 8 hours, you'd wonder why we're doing it) but it's for the greater good.

You see, the Export has a good friend finishing up at USC. Also, my brudder was just moved to Ft. Jackson for training prior to his Iraq deployment next week. Brudder and Mash were roommates at the Naval Academy, so it's understandable why he'd want to go see him as badly as I do. Also Big Brudder & his wife are meeting us there to see him off. It's bittersweet times.

Anywho, I plan on updating with the random shit I'm sure to find amusing as we go through 4 states today. Mostly because it gives me a chance to try out this sweet blogpress app on my iPhone!

Till then,


-- Post From My iPhone

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 DC Export All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by ToriOreo.